SECURITY AND PROTECTION
Your privacy is important to hammambaths.gr. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that hammambaths.gr collects, and the ways in which hammambaths.gr uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
hammambaths.gr may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services in advertising programs;
- any other information that you send to hammambaths.gr.
Personal information use
hammambaths.gr may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- estimate the number of visitors and their preferences;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- enable your communication with hammam.gr/e-shop/;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
You are entitled to prohibit the use of such data for direct marketing purposes by notifying hammambaths.gr by email to [email protected] or by post to “HAMMAM BATHS – Agion Asomaton 17 and Melidoni 1 Thisio, 10553 Athens, Greece, tel 302 103 231 073.”
hammambaths.gr won’t disclose your personal information to third parties except this will be necessary for the purposes identified above. Personal information provided by you will be used to and will be made available to sanctioned hammambaths.gr’s personnel and on occasion to persons or organizations that conduct internal functions in relation to our business for process of orders.
hammambaths.gr will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above hammambaths.gr:
– may disclose your personal information to third parties, its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
– disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
hammambaths.gr takes all realistic precautions to protect your personal data and to make certain that business partners take the necessary measures to protect the privacy and security of your personal data. However, in the event of improper handling, or failure to adhere to legal obligations with regards to your personal data by one of our business partners, hammambaths.gr cannot be held responsible. Accordingly, users of hammambaths.gr are recommended to refer to the policies relating to the protection of personal data enacted by these companies.
When making a purchase, hammam.gr/e-shop/ will ask you to provide certain personal data, such as your name/company’s name, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, VAT Registration Number and payment details such as credit card (“Personal Data”). These personal data are also required for the issuing of receipts/invoices.